My Photo
Name:
Location: OSLO, Norway

Sunday, December 11, 2005

NLP, self-help, etc.

I have made a list of things to go through
1) Some self-help videos
2) Many self-help tapes
3) Repeat what I believe might work
4) I will know later.

1) Some self-help videos
I have gone through some videos of Richard Bandler on my way to and from work:
- Ericksonian Hypnosis-An NLP Perspective
- Magic in action
- Neuro Hypnotic Repatterning
- State of the art
- The Bandler effect
- Richard Bandler in Montreal
I feel that NLP is great technology. My only consern is that I feel it is not going to make me happy (I would rather be happy than wise). It is for me passive knowledge. When I get back to NLP later, after trying the alternatives, like Neuro Associative Conditioning, I might get more out of it.

2) Many self-help tapes
Taken:
Bob Griswold, Chris Morrison, Daniel Goleman, Dick Sutphen, Jim Rohn, Josie Hadley, Kelly Howell, Lee Pulos, Randy Thomas, Rex Sikes, Sylvia Browne, Wayne Dyer and others

Some work of/currently taking:
Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra and others
Currently: Anthony Robbins -> Personal Power II -> Eliminating Self Sabotage

Not yet started on:
Brian Tracy, Catherine Wilkin, Lloyd Glauberman, Lucinda Bassett, Paul Mckenna, Paul Scheele, Tony Alessandra and others

The tapes totals to many hours.

3) Repeat what I believe might work
Some of the material will need additional work to be understood (besides just listening to it or watching it). I will do this on a selection of the material.

4) I will know later
NLP is likely (Bandler or other).
Anthony Robbins looks promissing.
Maybe I will turn to something else.
Maybe religious material.
Maybe philosophy.

I will stay sane and sceptical, of course. I don't worship any of these gurus.